JMU 137 QW
Universal magnetic core drill up to 1-3/8 in [35 mm]
Small, long-stroke, single-speed universal magnetic core drill with forward / reverse rotation and maximum functionality for flexible work on the construction site.
- Extremely resilient design due to solid machine construction with pivoting motor cable protection sleeve. Designed for heavy use in trade and industry.
- Perfect power to weight ratio due to compact, weight-optimized construction and FEIN 1,100 W high-performance motor with excellent speed, stability for reliable, efficient operation.
- Universal use, such as core drilling, twist drilling, tapping, countersinking, and reaming is possible due to forward / reverse rotation, electronic speed setting and a 10-1/4 in [260 mm] stroke.
- Small and lightweight.
- Simple and error-proof control concept in the operator's field of view.
- Additional magnet switch in the drill stand.
- Tool-free core bit fast change system.
- Speed-controlled tacho electronics.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Convenient magnetic holding force gauge.
- Integrated cooling tank.
- Hand feed wheel can be mounted on either side.
- Tilt sensor.
- "Memory function" speed storage.
|Power consumption||1,100 Watts|
|Power output||550 Watts|
|Full load speed||130 - 520 rpm|
|Twist drill max. dia.||5/8 in|
|Mag base, max. drilling depth||2 in|
|Max. countersinking dia.||1-1/4 in|
|Reaming max. dia.||5/8 in|
|Carbide annular cutter max. dia.||1-3/8 in|
|HSS annular cutters max. dia.||1-3/8 in|
|Annular cutter holder||3/4 in Weldon|
|Annular cutter change||tool-free|
|Total stroke range||10-1/4 in|
|Magnetic holding force||2,248 lbs|
|Magnetic base dimensions||6-7/8 x 3-1/8 in|
|Cable with plug||13 ft|
|Weight according to EPTA||23.4 lbs|