Mag Drill unit up to 1-1/2 in
For dimensionally-accurate drilling on the construction site.
- Uniform-torque motor for demanding core drilling.
- High concentricity and reliable core ejection due to special bore spindle guides.
- Solid, massive construction in die-cast aluminum for work under difficult conditions.
- Integrated cooling tank.
- Internal motor cable routing.
- Accessory handle for easy carrying of tool.
- Hand feed wheel can be mounted on either side.
|Carbide annular cutter max. dia.||1-1/2 in|
|HSS annular cutters max. dia.||1-1/2 in|
|Mag base, max. drilling depth||2 in|
|Power consumption||1,050 Watts|
|Power output||530 Watts|
|No load speed||480 rpm|
|Full load speed||330 rpm|
|Annular cutter holder||3/4 in Weldon|
|Magnetic holding force||2,025 lbs|
|Magnetic base dimensions||178 x 95 in|
|Cable with plug||12.5 ft|
|Weight according to EPTA||12,9 lbs|