Mag Drill unit up to 2-3/8 in
With 2-speed gearbox for drilling in the workshop to depths up to 75 mm.
- Uniform-torque motor for demanding core drilling.
- High concentricity and reliable core ejection due to special bore spindle guides.
- Solid, massive construction in die-cast aluminum for work under difficult conditions.
- Integrated cooling tank.
- Internal motor cable routing.
- Accessory handle for easy carrying of tool.
- Hand feed wheel can be mounted on either side.
- Mechanical 2-speed gearbox.
- Extra-long drill shaft for drilling depths up to 75mm.
|Carbide annular cutter max. dia.||2-3/8 in|
|HSS annular cutters max. dia.||2-3/8 in|
|Mag base, max. drilling depth||3 in|
|Power consumption||1,400 Watts|
|Power output||770 Watts|
|1st gear||330 rpm|
|2nd gear||660 rpm|
|1st gear||180 rpm|
|2nd gear||340 rpm|
|Annular cutter holder||3/4 in Weldon|
|Magnetic holding force||2,475 lbs|
|Magnetic base dimensions||7-1/2 x 4 in|
|Cable with plug||12.5 ft|
|Weight according to EPTA||52.7 lbs|