KBM 50 auto
Mag Drill unit up to 2-1/16 in
Light, smart, fully automatic 2-speed machine. Saves time and expense in the workshop and on the construction site.
- Time and cost savings in large volume drilling due to digitally controlled drill feed.
- Predictable work times on contract and serial work thanks to repeatable and consistent drilling times.
- Universal operation, such as tapping in manual machine mode using forward/reverse and the MK3 interface.
- FEIN stable speed high-performance motor.
- Electronic speed control.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Convenient magnetic holding force gauge.
- Integrated cooling tank.
- Tilt sensor.
- Control pads in the field of view.
* optional using accessory.
** only in manual machine operation
|Carbide annular cutter max. dia.||2 in|
|HSS annular cutters max. dia.||1-9/16 in|
|Mag base, max. drilling depth||2(3*) in|
|Twist drill max. dia.||xx in|
|Max. countersinking dia.||2** in|
|Reaming max. dia.||xx in|
|Power consumption||1,200 Watts|
|Power output||610 Watts|
|1st gear||130-260 rpm|
|2nd gear||260-520 rpm|
|Annular cutter holder||QuickIN (3/4 in Weldon: AU,CA,US,UK)|
|Tool mount||MT 3|
|Total stroke range||xx in|
|Magnetic holding force||2,800 lbs|
|Magnetic base dimensions||xx in|
|Cable with plug||13 ft|
|Weight according to EPTA||35.7 lbs|