KBM 50 Q
Mag Drill unit up to 2-1/16 in
Lightweight with 2-speed gearbox and easy operation for efficient drilling in the workshop and on the construction site.
- Compact with high functionality for universal use on the construction site and in the workshop.
- Simple and error-proof control concept in the operator's field of view.
- Double drill motor guides enable use of the largest core bits.
- Electronic speed control.
- FEIN stable speed high-performance motor.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Convenient magnetic holding force gauge.
- Integrated cooling tank.
- Hand feed wheel can be mounted on either side.
|Carbide annular cutter max. dia.||2 in|
|HSS annular cutters max. dia.||1-9/16 in|
|Mag base, max. drilling depth||2 in|
|Twist drill max. dia.||5/8 in|
|Max. countersinking dia.||1-1/4 in|
|Reaming max. dia.||5/8 in|
|Power consumption||1,200 Watts|
|Power output||640 Watts|
|1st gear||130-260 rpm|
|2nd gear||260-520 rpm|
|Annular cutter holder||QuickIN (3/4 in Weldon: AU,CA,US,UK)|
|Total stroke range||12-3/8 in|
|Magnetic holding force||2,800 lbs|
|Magnetic base dimensions||7-11/16 x 3-9/16 in|
|Cable with plug||13 ft|
|Weight according to EPTA||29.1 lbs|