Hacksaw for pipes up to Ø 24 in
Powerful hacksaw for pipes and profiled sections.
- Ideally suited for cutting pipes and profiles made of steel, cast iron, autoclaved aerated concrete, and plastics.
- Clamp and feed device available for profiles and pipes from Ø 3-1/8 in to Ø 24 in.
- Especially suitable for sandwich material and layers of different materials.
- Adjustable clamping devices permit mitre cuts up to 45° as well.
- * Chain extension available.
|Power consumption||750 Watts|
|Power output||480 Watts|
|Stroke of blade||2-3/8 in|
|Cable with plug||8 ft|
|Weight according to EPTA||13.4 lbs|
|Pipes up to Ø||24 * in|
|Profiles up to W x H||11-27/64 x 21-11/16 in|