STS 325 R
Hacksaw for pipes up to Ø 24 in
Pneumatic hacksaw for pipes and profiled sections.
- Ideally suited for cutting pipes and profiles made of steel, cast iron, autoclaved aerated concrete, and plastics.
- Clamp and feed device available for profiles and pipes from Ø 3-1/8 in to Ø 24 in.
- Adjustable clamping devices permit mitre cuts up to 45° as well.
- Clamp and feed device available.
- Adjustable clamping fixtures.
- * Chain extension available.
- 2 saw blades (type 063)
- 1 wrench set
- 1 handle
- 1 hose coupling
|Operating pressure||87 psi|
|Air consumption||51.2 cfm|
|Power output||1,100 Watts|
|Stroke of blade||2-3/8 in|
|Weight according to EPTA||15.9 lbs|
|Pipes up to Ø||24 * in|
|Profiles up to W x H||11-27/64 x 21-11/16 in|