WPO 14-15 E Marine Set
Polishing Set for boat maintenance.
- Ideal speed range with infinitely variable speed control for professional surface treatment on boats.
- Maximum speed stability at any load throughout the entire adjustment range due to mechanical gear reduction in combination with the FEIN HIGH-POWER-MOTOR.
- Special system accessories for the efficient preparation of used, new and high-scratch-resistance paints as well as cleaning, sanding and polishing of boat surfaces and gelcoat layers.
- Convenient speed adjustment.
- Stays cool under continuous use.
- The grip cap provides outstanding ergonomics.
- Spindle lock.
- Left and right handed operation.
- Self-start lock.
- Soft start.
- Carbon brushes with automatic switch-off function.
- Converts to a rotary sander with extraction hood and backing pad.
- Wide range of accessories.
- This machine is also available without accessories (7 221 48).
- 1 FEIN Power Polisher WPO14-15 E with grip cap and additional side-mounted anti-vibration handle in a robust plastic case
- 1 backing pad with H&L, 6-5/8 in dia.
- 1 polishing sponge 7-11/16 in dia.
- 1 lamsbskin hood-shaped 9-1/4 in dia.
- 1 perforated backing pad Ø 6 in
- 2 sanding fleece for anti-fouling agents
- 1 bristle fleece
- 6 perforated sanding sheets (2 each of grits 80, 150, 180)
- 1 dust extraction hood
|Power consumption||1,200 Watts|
|Power output||750 Watts|
|No load speed||500-1,500 rpm|
|Cable with plug||13 ft|
|Weight according to EPTA||5.5 lbs|
|Polishing disc Ø||9 in|
|Mounting thread||5/8-11 in|