BF 10-280 E Start-Set
Compact belt file
Start-Set belt file for corners and edges in stainless steel processing.
- FEIN high-performance motor for maximum material removal and constant speed, even under heavy load.
- Easy operation - Tool-free, 180° arm rotation, tool-free belt installation and alignment.
- Start-Set with offset and straight grinding arms for varied applications, ceramic grinding belts for efficient weld seam processing, and fleece belts in various widths for finishing work.
- Ideal belt speeds.
- Perfect belt tracking.
- For belts from 3/32 to 3/4 in wide.
- Infinitely variable speed. Ideal for protection of sensitive surfaces.
- Self-start lock.
- H 07 Industrial-strength cable.
- Wide range of accessories available.
- 1 FEIN Compact Belt File BF 10-280 E in a plastic carrying case
- 3 grinding arms (1 each: 3/32 / 1/4 in offset, 1/4 in straight, 3/4 in straight)
- 10 Grinding belts 3/32 in (120 grit)
- 10 Grinding belts 1/4 in (120 grit)
- 10 Grinding belts 3/4 in (120 grit)
- 5 Fleece belts 1/4 in (medium)
|Power consumption||800 Watts|
|Power output||550 Watts|
|No load speed||10,000-28,000 rpm|
|Belt speed||39-105 ft/sec.|
|Cable with plug||13 ft|
|Weight according to EPTA||4.6 lbs|
|Belt dimension||20-1/2 x 3/32 / 1/4 / 3/4 in|