POLINOX® Unmounted Flap Wheels and Accessories - Arbors for Flap Wheels
POLINOX® unmounted flap wheels are manufactured with abrasive impregnated nylon filament. The flexible open-cell structure of the non-woven material gives very elastic and cool-grinding properties. Due to the flexibility of the non-woven fleece, the tool will not alter the surface geometry of the workpiece. Different surface textures and roughness levels can be obtained by selecting from a range of grit sizes, abrasive grains, and tool designs.
- No heat buildup during grinding.
- Extensive and diverse range of dimensions, grit sizes, and tool types.
- Matte and satin-finishing of metals.
- Non-ferrous metal depolishing.
- Cleaning of oxidized non-ferrous metals.
- Continuous matte finishing of stainless steel (without visible transitions).
- Surface roughening of plastics in preparation for adhesive bonding.
These arbor and flange combinations are intended specially for mounting PFERD flap wheels. The clamping flanges are accommodated in the tool recess. This design provides optimum face-down grinding, even near edges and corners.
|EDP||Shank Diameter||Clamping Width||Fits Flap Wheel Bore||For Wheel Diameter|
|45714||1/2||1-2||1||4 - 6|
|45715||1/2||1-2||1-3/4||8 - 10|