POLINOX® Unmounted Flap Wheels and Accessories - Flap Wheel Reducer Flanges
POLINOX® unmounted flap wheels are manufactured with abrasive impregnated nylon filament. The flexible open-cell structure of the non-woven material gives very elastic and cool-grinding properties. Due to the flexibility of the non-woven fleece, the tool will not alter the surface geometry of the workpiece. Different surface textures and roughness levels can be obtained by selecting from a range of grit sizes, abrasive grains, and tool designs.
- No heat buildup during grinding.
- Extensive and diverse range of dimensions, grit sizes, and tool types.
- Matte and satin-finishing of metals.
- Non-ferrous metal depolishing.
- Cleaning of oxidized non-ferrous metals.
- Continuous matte finishing of stainless steel (without visible transitions).
- Surface roughening of plastics in preparation for adhesive bonding.
These reducing flanges can be used to mount PFERD flap wheels on a stationary machine (Bench Grinder).
|EDP||Fits Flap Wheel Bore||Arbor Hole||For Wheel Diameter|
|45720||1||1/2||4 - 6|
|45721||1||5/8||4 - 6|
|45722||1||3/4||4 - 6|
|45725||1-3/4||1/2||8 - 10|
|45726||1-3/4||5/8||8 - 10|
|45727||1-3/4||3/4||8 - 10|
|45728||1-3/4||1||8 - 10|