POLINOX® Unmounted Flap Wheels and Accessories - Unmounted Flap Wheels PNL - Plain Bore
POLINOX® unmounted flap wheels are manufactured with abrasive impregnated nylon filament. The flexible open-cell structure of the non-woven material gives very elastic and cool-grinding properties. Due to the flexibility of the non-woven fleece, the tool will not alter the surface geometry of the workpiece. Different surface textures and roughness levels can be obtained by selecting from a range of grit sizes, abrasive grains, and tool designs.
- No heat buildup during grinding.
- Extensive and diverse range of dimensions, grit sizes, and tool types.
- Matte and satin-finishing of metals.
- Non-ferrous metal depolishing.
- Cleaning of oxidized non-ferrous metals.
- Continuous matte finishing of stainless steel (without visible transitions).
- Surface roughening of plastics in preparation for adhesive bonding.
PNL flap wheels are made of multiple elements of non-woven abrasive material, arranged radially. Dense packing of the layers ensures a long service life. These tools are used chiefly for surface conditioning.
|EDP||Diameter (Inches)||Width||Arbor Hole||Grit||Recom. Speed RPM||Max. RPM|