Special Line SG-PLUS - A S SGP for stainless steel (INOX) - Type 1 (Flat)
PFERD cut-off wheels are global leaders in quality, consistency and performance. The wide range of wheel shapes, thicknesses and cutting characteristics meet all demands for efficient cutting operations.
PFERD’s top performing cut-off wheels for Stainless Steel provide unparalleled cutting performance and service life. The range features X-SLIM wheels, which are .030” (0.8 mm) – the thinnest wheel achieveable for the fastest cutting performance and the least material waste.
- Abrasive: Aluminum Oxide
- INOX-rated: Manufactured without addition of ferrous, sulphurous or chlorinated fillers.
- Workpiece Materials: Stainless steel (INOX)
- Also suitable for carbon steel and all ferrous metals.
- Application: Cutting of sheet metal, sections, and solid material
- Recommendation for Use:
- The .030 X-SLIM produces a convincing cutting performance even on low powered grinders.
- .040”, .045” thickness for fast, convenient cutting with minimized burr formation.
- 3/32” thickness for universal cut-off applications.
- 1/8” thickness for maximum tool life with high lateral stability.