Performance Line SG - POLIFAN SG-CO - Flat (PFF- Type 27)
Performance Ceramic POLIFAN® SG-CO is designed for demanding grinding applications on materials which are hard to work. These discs offer highly-aggressive stock removal and high productivity.
Advantages of Ceramic Grain:
- Consistent high performance and optimum grinding tool use, as the ceramic grit re-sharpens itself continuously during the grinding process.
- Highest stock removal and very long tool life because the abrasive clogs up less and the active grinding substances clearly improve stock removal.
- Reduction in processing times and simultaneous improvement of the surface finish. Reduced working steps, working costs and corresponding improvement in productivity.
- Particularly cool grinding of low heat conducting materials ensures optimum grinding results without heat damage to the material.
- Abrasive: Ceramic Oxide CO
- Grit sizes: 40, 60
- Workpiece Materials: Alloyed, high-alloy and rustproof steel, nickel-based alloys, titanium alloys
- Application: Surface grinding, work on weld seams