A cost-effective process for high-quality weld seams The bevellers have proven themselves in machine, railway car, and ship construction, as well as in steel construction, in job shops for sheet metal processing and in metalworking shops. They ensure even, oxide-free and metallically smooth edges on flat sheet metal, tubes, interior cutouts, and curves.
- No rework: With the beveler, you can prepare high-quality weld seams in a single operation.
- Perfect results: Cutting edges free from emissions and oxides ensure metallically free K, V, X, and Y edges.
- High-quality weld seams: Precise surface roughness and oxide-free surfaces guarantee highly durable weld connections.
- Quick working speed: The beveler enables you to progress quickly with your work.
- Long tool life: The cutting tools can be reground many times, and are exchanged without the need for additional tools.
TruTool TKF 700 With the TruTool TKF 700, you can achieve chamfer lengths up to 0.27 in. on straight sheets as well as on tubes. The quick-adjustment mechanism makes it easy to change the carrier and cutting direction. The TruTool TKF 700 is the lightest model in its class. The machine can be easily guided manually in a vertical, horizontal,...
TKF 1100 The TruTool TKF 1100 is the first choice for processing stainless steel and high-tensile steels. It enables you to create metallically smooth edges in a highly precise and emissions-free manner. There is no need for rework. You can apply weld seams not only to straight sheets, but also to tubes, interior cutouts, and curved edges. A rotating motor...
TKF 1500 The TruTool TKF 1500 is equipped with a powerful 2,600 W motor.Hand protection, integrated on the motor, ensures a high degree of user-friendliness and safe operation. The soft grip ensures user-friendly operation with low vibrations. This means you can always expect consistent, oxide-free results. Regardless of whether you are processing straight sheets, T-beams, or tubes. The surface roughness remains...
TKF 1500 Plus
TKF 1500 Plus The TruTool TKF 1500 is equipped with a powerful 2,600 W motor and a 2-gear gearbox. This enables you to perform processing tasks adapted to the specific application. Hand protection, integrated in the motor, ensures a high degree of user-friendliness and ensures safe operation. The soft grip enables you to work with low vibrations. This means you can...