Perfect edges in no time
In the construction of machines, rail cars and ships, TRUMPF deburrers are just as established as in steel working, job shops for sheet metalworking or in other metalworking shops.
- For straight bevelled or radius edges. To break or round sharp edges or make flawless bevels at a varienty of angles.
- For trimming or chamfering finished edges and for preparing welding seam edges
- For interior and exterior contours, tubes with a diameter of 30 mm as well as for flat sheets
The advantages at a glance:
- For bevel lengths up to 0,276 in: 1 working step for up to 0,197 mm, 2 working steps from 0,201-- 0,276 mm
- Accurate, constant edge quality without rework, burr- and oxide-free
- The selected chamfer length is maintained continuously throughout the entire processing procedure. This prevents accidental adjustment.
- The 1700-watt motor is extraordinarily compact, giving it a very high power density
- Reduced vibrations thanks to buffer elements in the gearing, combined with a perfectly positioned hand grip