Simply better cutting
TRUMPF slitting shears are used in numerous industries, for example in drywall construction, the construction of façades, ventilation and air duct construction, automobile body and aircraft construction. They stand out due to their high cutting speed, distortion-free cuts, and practical details.
- A fast slitting process free of deformation: The material is not deformed during processing, meaning that you achieve the highest cutting quality.
- Fast processing with dimensional accuracy: The unimpeded view of the cutting line means that you can work quickly and precisely, even in curves.
- The right cutter for every application: A selection of cutters is available for perfect cutting results and high service lives.
- Ready for use - fast: Slitting shears do not need to be adjusted, meaning they are ready for use in the blink of an eye.
- No scratches on the sheet surface: The defined and spiral-shaped rolling of the chip prevents scratches on the workpiece.
TruTool C 160 The cost-effective model without chip clipper is particularly well-suited to cutting tasks without chip clipping during the cutting process - for example, trimming straight sheets to length or cutting curves. A clear view of the workpiece enables you to cut accurately. The TruTool C 160 cuts sheet thicknesses of up to 0.06 inches in mild steel and 0.047 inches...
TruTool C 160 Plus The TruTool C 160 with integrated chip clipper for two-handed operation is ideal for notching and interior cutouts up to 0.06 inches in mild steel and 0.05 inches in stainless steel. It enables you to clip chips at any point. The machine can be easily removed from the workpiece and re-positioned accurately. A clear view of...
TruTool C 250 Plus The TruTool C 250 provides unmatchable performance. It cuts sheet thicknesses of 0.1 in. in mild steel and 0.06 in. in stainless steel. It offers a unique added benefit in the form of the integrated chip clipper, which can be operated with one hand. This enables you to cut chips with one hand at any time and pull...