Not only for profiles
TRUMPF has developed the perfect tools for tinsmiths, plumbers, as well as roof and façade constructors: With our profile nibblers, you can work in a way that is gentle on surfaces. You always achieve visually high quality edges without corrosion or oxidation.
- Distortion-free cutting edges without corrosion: Profile nibblers are gentle on surfaces, resulting in visually high quality edges.
- Comfortable operation: You can work quickly, and with low vibration, making fast progress.
- Optimal contouring and profiling: Ideal for hard-to-reach places – you can change the cutting direction at any time.
- Punch and tool carrier can be changed without tools: The changeover does not require tools and is extremely fast, enabling you to keep setup times to a minimum.
- Low operating costs: Since the punches can be reground several times, you can achieve a long service life.
TruTool PN 200 With its short tool, the TruTool PN 200 is specifically designed for trapezoidal sheets up to a profile depth of 3.4 inches and C-L-U profiles. Its performance is powerful enough for up to 0.08 inches in mild steel and 0.04 inches in stainless steel and it even cuts doubled sheets. You can also rotate the tool through 360° on the...